Ben Sigelman is a Co-founder & CEO at LightStep, which is a company that makes complex microservice applications more transparent and reliable. The company has raised over 70 million from top-tier investors like Sequoia Capital, Redpoint, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, and Altimeter Capital, to name a few.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Ben and his cofounders shortlisted startup ideas
- How kids change your outlook of life and work
- How to play the cards you’ve been dealt
- Minimizing stress by reframing the situation
- What I learned about pivots and failure from a leadership coach
- A different approach to enterprise sales
- Ben’s unique approach to fundraising and meeting investors
- Why you should build out a full executive team as early as possible
For a winning deck, take a look at the pitch deck template created by Silicon Valley legend, Peter Thiel (see it here) where the most critical slides are highlighted.
Moreover, I also provided a commentary on a pitch deck from an Uber competitor that has raised over $400 million (see it here).
Remember to unlock the pitch deck template that is being used by founders around the world to raise millions below.