Alexey Dubov is a global entrepreneur who has started several companies. His latest venture, Mighty Buildings, has already raised tens of millions of dollars in capital and has been establishing new construction standards. Alexey has attracted funding from top-tier investors like AltaIR Capital, Foundamental, Abies Ventures, and Khosla Ventures.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Designing your organization
- His other innovative startups
- The two books Alexey says he wishes he would have read earlier
For a winning deck, take a look at the pitch deck template created by Silicon Valley legend, Peter Thiel (see it here) that I recently covered. Thiel was the first angel investor in Facebook with a $500K check that turned into more than $1 billion in cash.
Moreover, I also provided a commentary on a pitch deck from an Uber competitor that has raised over $400 million (see it here).
Remember to unlock for free the pitch deck template that is being used by founders around the world to raise millions below.
About Alexey Dubov:
Alexey Dubov is a Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Mighty Buildings. He is a serial entrepreneur that has developed autonomous robots and robotic systems for various industries. Alexey Dubov is an experienced operator in managing complex product development. In addition, Alexey Dubov is an agile development expert.
See How I Can Help You With Your Fundraising Efforts
- Fundraising Process : get guidance from A to Z.
- Materials : our team creates epic pitch decks and financial models
- Investor Access : connect with the right investors for your business and close them